- 1 cup fresh corn (about 3-4 Corn cobs)
- pinch of salt
- In a large pot of boiling water cook corn cobs for about 5-10 minutes until kernels are cooked through. Strain corn into a bowl and let cool down.
- With a knife cut off the kernels, transfer into the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, and add a pinch of salt.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!