- 3 cups oats
- 1 basket almond pulp from 1 batch of almond milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground clove
- white chocolate chips
- dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 275 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press as much liquid as you can out of your leftover almond pulp.
- Add oats, almond pulp, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove to a mixing bowl, and mix.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 1½ hours, mixing the granola every 30 minutes.
- Once it has finished baking, add pretzels, white chocolate chips, and dried cranberries. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!