- 2 cups gluten free flour (1-1 ratio)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅔ cup vegan browned butter*
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cashew pulp (1 batch)
- ½ cup cashew milk
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
NOTE: *To make the vegan browned butter: in a small sauce pan melt the vegan butter over medium heat until browned and gives off a nutty aroma, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, then grease and line an 8x8” brownie pan.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Return the cooled vegan brown butter and add to the mixture. Add in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, cashew milk and cashew pulp. Stir until just combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chunks. Transfer to the prepared pan and press into until evenly distributed.
- Place the pan in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until it slightly lifts away from the edges.
- When ready, allow to cool, then share! (It will be a little soft, but when it cools it helps to give it its fudge texture.) Enjoy.