Try these Vegan and Gluten-Free Crepes for a quick, delicious breakfast. Slightly sweet, soft and pliable with edges that are perfectly crispy. Fill with your favorite spread and top with fresh fruit!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook TIme: 20 minutes
- 1¾ cup gluten-free flour blend (or all purpose flour)
- 2½ cups cashew milk
- ½ cup sparkling water
- ¼ cup cashew pulp (from cashew milk)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- coconut or avocado oil
- In a medium bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add milk, pulp and sparkling water and stir with a whisk until completely smooth and no lumps remain. If the batter is too thick, add a bit of cashew milk.
- Grease a small sized non-stick pan with oil* and bring to a medium-high heat. With a ladle pour about ⅓ of a cup of the batter into the pan and quickly swirl until the entire bottom of the pan is covered with batter. Cook for about 2 minutes and flip.
- Cook for another one minute and transfer onto a plate. Repeat this step until all of the batter has been used.
- Fill crepes with hazelnut spread or homemade jam and serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to two days.
Note: *For each crepe lightly oil the pan