- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup cashew pulp (from cashew milk)
- ½ cup cashews (soaked)
- 1 cup dates (pits removed)
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- To prepare the dough add all ingredients into a food processor and process into a thick moist dough. If the dough appears to be too wet add some extra oats. If its too dry, add a tbsp of water or so.
- Roll into little balls and put in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To make the donut glaze melt coconut oil with maple syrup in a small pan. Whisk well until fully combined.
- Dip the cold but firm donut holes into the glaze and put them back in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Repeat this step 3-4 times until you get that donut glaze effect. Store the donut holes in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.