These healthy no-bake Raw Donut Holes feature cashew pulp from the Almond Cow and are perfect for donut lovers! You won’t believe these doughy, sweet, bite-sized balls are minimal ingredient. Add to your breakfast, have for dessert, or use for an energy boosting snack.
- 1 ¼ cup Rolled gluten-free oats
- ½ cup Cashew pulp (leftover from cashew milk)
- ½ cup Cashews (soaked)
- 1 cup Dates (pits removed)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- To prepare the dough add all ingredients into a food processor and process into a thick moist dough. If the dough appears to be too wet add some extra oats. If its too dry, add a tbsp of water or so.
- Roll into little balls and put in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To make the donut glaze melt coconut oil with maple syrup in a small pan. Whisk well until fully combined.
- Dip the cold but firm donut holes into the glaze and put them back in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Repeat this step 3-4 times until you get that donut glaze effect. Store the donut holes in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.