Enjoy this quick and easy pancake recipe utilizing your leftover oat pulp. Top with your favorite fruits, a drizzle of maple syrup and enjoy!
Servings: 6-8 pancakes
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 ½ cups Oat flour
- ¼ cup Oat pulp
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Oat milk (or any other non dairy milk)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Avocado or coconut oil for frying
- In a large bowl mix together oat flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk well until smooth and no clumps remain.
- Heat a frying pan over medium to high heat. When the pan is hot pour ¼ cup of the batter into the middle of the pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook on the other side until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone. Enjoy with fresh fruits and maple syrup.