These Chai Snowman Donuts are full of sweet and spicy chai flavors and not to mention completely adorable!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 ¾ cups gluten-free flour (Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten-free baking flour was used for this recipe. Other brands can be used, but results may vary.)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup pecan pulp (from pecan milk)
- 1 ⅓ cup plant-based milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice (ground)
- ¼ tsp cloves (ground)
- ¼ tsp ginger (ground)
- ¼ tsp cardamom (ground)
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp cane sugar (monk fruit sweetener for keto
- 1 cup powdered sugar (monk fruit sweetener for keto
- pretzel sticks (gluten-free)
- vegan Chocolate cups (optional)
- tooth picks
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease mini donut/cake pop pan with coconut oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients and add to the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- With a spatula transfer into a piping bag or ziplock back (cut a hole into it) and pipe dough into donut and cake pop pan. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix powdered and crystallized sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Once the donuts are done, take out of the oven and immediately (while still warm) transfer each of the donuts and donut holes into the sugar bowl. Coat well and transfer onto a rack to cool down.
- Once the donuts have cooled down, assemble with toothpicks and decorate to your liking.