Start your morning off right with these deliciously fluffy, vegan and gluten-free Banana Nut Muffins featuring almond pulp from the Almond Cow. Easy to make and naturally sweetened with maple syrup, they're sure to satisfy your banana bread craving!
Servings: 8-10 muffins
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20
- 2 Bananas
- ½ cup Cashew milk (sub with any Almond Cow plant-based milk)
- ¼ Creamy nut butter (almond butter, cashew butter etc.)
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 2 cups Gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup Almond pulp
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Flax meal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare your muffin pan by lining it with muffin paper cups.
- In a food processor add oats, baking powder, baking soda, flax meal and spices. Process until oats have turned into a flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and process into a creamy mixture for about 20 seconds.
- Scoop batter into the prepared muffins cups filling ¾ of the cup.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until tops turn golden brown and your toothpick comes out clean.
- Once muffins have cooled down top with nut butter (optional) and transfer them into an airtight container. Store for up to 4 days.