Start your morning off right with these deliciously fluffy, vegan and gluten-free Banana Nut Muffins featuring almond pulp from the Almond Cow. Easy to make and naturally sweetened with maple syrup, they're sure to satisfy your banana bread craving!
Servings: 8-10 muffins
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20
- 2 Bananas
- ½ cup Cashew milk (sub with any Almond Cow plant-based milk)
- ¼ Creamy nut butter (almond butter, cashew butter etc.)
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 2 cups Gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup Almond pulp
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Flax meal
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare your muffin pan by lining it with muffin paper cups.
2. In a food processor add oats, baking powder, baking soda, flax meal and spices. Process until oats have turned into a flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and process into a creamy mixture for about 20 seconds.
3.Scoop batter into the prepared muffins cups filling ¾ of the cup.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes until tops turn golden brown and your toothpick comes out clean.
5. Once muffins have cooled down top with nut butter (optional) and transfer them into an airtight container. Store for up to 4 days.