- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare your muffin pan by lining it with muffin paper cups.
- In a food processor add oats, baking powder, baking soda, flax meal and spices. Process until oats have turned into a flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and process into a creamy mixture for about 20 seconds.
- Scoop batter into the prepared muffins cups filling ¾ of the cup.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until tops turn golden brown and your toothpick comes out clean.
- Once muffins have cooled down top with additional nut butter (optional) and transfer them into an airtight container. Store for up to 4 days.