Fall in love with this seasonal take on our pulp granola. This recipe includes both the Pecan Cinnamon Milk and the Apple Spiced Granola. The granola is perfectly crunchy, loaded with cozy fall spices and it’s perfect as a snack, topping or on its own! Pair the two together for a wholesome fall inspired granola!
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Pecans
- 5 cups Water
- 2½ cup Gluten-free oats
- ½ cup Unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 cup Pecans
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ cup Coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup Unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup Pecan milk pulp
DirectionsPecan Cinnamon Milk
- Place pecans and cinnamon into the filter basket. Prepare milk as usual with the Almond Cow.
- Store milk in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Use the leftover pulp in the apple spiced Granola recipe below.
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients and spices in a large bowl to combine.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with apple sauce and leftover pecan milk pulp in a separate bowl.
- Combine the two mixtures and spread onto the baking sheet. Bake for about 35-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to achieve an even color.
- Once the granola is done remove from oven and set aside to cool down.
- Transfer the granola to an airtight jar and enjoy with homemade pecan cinnamon milk.