- 1 cup watermelon seeds
- 3-5 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Place watermelon seeds, dates (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract (optional) to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!