Creamy, dreamy and slightly sweet. This Vanilla Cinnamon Macadamia Milk is a great one to add to your weekly rotation. Enjoy on its own, add to smoothies or with a bowl of granola!
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts (unsoaked)
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Place macadamia nuts and cinnamon in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!