Craving strawberry milk? We’ve got you covered with this creamy, homemade antioxidant-rich strawberry almond milk recipe filled with real strawberries and a hidden veggie that’s sure to please both kids and adults!
Recipe and photo by @briewilly
- 1 cup Soaked almonds (4-8 hrs or overnight)
- 4 small Chopped strawberries
- 2 Pitted dates
- ½ tbsp Organic red beet powder
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Place almonds, strawberries, dates, and red beet powder in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add a pinch of sea salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!