Have you tried milking peanuts in the Almond Cow? Sweet and salty, this Peanut Milk will surely be a favorite in your household. Pair along side PB&J's or cookies for an extra treat!
- 1 cup Peanuts (roasted, salted)
- 4 Pitted dates
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Place peanuts, dates, and optional vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!