- ½ cup tahini paste
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup date syrup (or maple)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup tahini caramel
- 1½ cup cashews (soaked)*
- ½ cup cashew pulp (from cashew milk)
- 1½ cans full fat coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup/date syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a small saucepan heat tahini, maple syrup, date syrup and coconut oil over low heat. Add salt and stir until combined.
- Transfer caramel into an airtight jar/container. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- In a high speed blender or food processor add soaked cashews, cashew pulp, coconut cream, syrup, salt and ¼ cup of tahini caramel. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour ice cream mixture into your Ice cream maker and churn according to the machine's instructions. This ice cream took about 15 minutes in the kitchen aid ice cream attachment.
- Add half of the ice cream into a loaf pan. Swirl in ¼ cup of tahini caramel with a spoon.
- Add the rest of the ice cream on top and then repeat the process with the remaining caramel. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours before serving.