- 500mL water in the Collector Cup
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina or butterfly pea powder (for color)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Add water and almond extract to the collector cup.
- Add almonds, blue spirulina, and agave to the filter basket.
- Place the collector cup inside the base. Attach the filter basket to the top, and the top to the base.
- Press the cow start button, and run the machine for 1 full cycle (3 stages), and when the green light stops flashing, pour the contents of the collector cup onto a sheet tray, and transfer to the freezer.
- In 1 hour, use a fork to scrape the granita, and return it to the freezer. Repeat the process again in another hour, and serve!