- 2 cups watermelon, diced
- 500mL Almond Cow Lemonade
- 1/4 cup white sugar (you can play with this ratio based on how sweet your lemonade is)
- Add 1 cup watermelon and 2 Tbsp white sugar to the filter basket.
- Add lemonade to the 500mL line of the collector cup.
- Place the collector cup inside the base. Attach the filter basket to the top, and the top to the base.
- Press the cow start button, and when the green light stops flashing, repeat the process by adding another 1 cup watermelon and 2 Tbsp white sugar to the collector cup. Don’t remove the contents of the collector cup.
- Press the cow start button again, and when the green light stops flashing, pour the contents of the collector cup onto a sheet tray, and transfer to the freezer.
- In 1 hour, use a fork to scrape the granita, and return it to the freezer. Repeat the process again in another hour, and voila!