- 3-4 lemons or limes peeled and sliced into quarters (Be sure to remove the pith (the white bit) of the lemons/limes, or the lemonade/limeade will be slightly bitter.)
- 4-5 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 cups water
- Add water to the base.
- Float with ice to the MIN line.
- Add 1 cup of lemon or limes to the filter basket. Be sure peel and pit are removed.
- Add maple syrup to the filter basket.
- Attach top and press the cow button. It will run through three automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your beverage is ready!
- Pour over ice and enjoy!