Beat the heat this summer with a big glass of Lemonade or Limeade! Light, refreshing, and delicious- it won’t disappoint.
Time: 5 min
- 3-4 Lemons or limes peeled and sliced into quarters (Be sure to remove the pith (the white bit) of the lemons/limes, or the lemonade/limeade will be slightly bitter.)
- 4-5 tbsp Maple syrup
- 4 cups Water
- Add water to the base.
- Float with ice to the MIN line.
- Add enough lemons to the filter basket for lemonade or limes for limeade to reach the 1 cup line.
- Add maple syrup to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your beverage is ready! Pour over ice and enjoy!