Our Whipped Blueberry Milk is fluffy, creamy and has a pop of delicious blueberry flavor. A perfect summertime treat!
- 5 tbsp aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp blueberry extract
- ½ tsp blue butterfly pea powder
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until the mixture is glossy and forms soft peaks (took about 5-7 minutes with a hand mixer).
- Fill a glass with ice and your favorite plant-based milk (we used CocoCash™ Milk)!
- Top with the whipped mixture and enjoy!