With only a few simple ingredients you can make this delightful, Blueberry Iced Latte. Refreshing blueberry flavor, slightly sweetened and topped with your favorite plant-based creamer!
Time: 5 minutes active
- 1 liter Water
- ¼ cup Liquid sweetener (like maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Blueberry extract
- ¼ tsp Butterfly pea powder
- Boil water in a tea kettle.
- When hot, pour into a container and add liquid sweetener, blueberry extract, and butterfly pea powder. Stir and allow to cool.
- Transfer to fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, pour blueberry mixture into a glass with ice, add your favorite plant-based creamer (we used cashew creamer)!