- 1 cup frozen coconut creamer cubes
- 2-4 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- ⅛ tsp butterfly pea powder
- ⅛ tsp blueberry extract
- 500ml berry sparkling water
- Create coconut creamer. Freeze in small ice cube trays.
- Place frozen coconut creamer cubes, monk fruit sweetener, butterfly pea powder, and blueberry extract in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add berry sparkling water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other liquid is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your blueberry coconut cooler is ready!