- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Place coconut shreds and optional maple syrup in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add warm water (around 115F) to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Add the sea salt (optional) to the water. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!