- 1 cup almonds (if using soaked almonds, you only need to use about ½ cup dry almonds, soaked in water for at least 4 hours or overnight)
- 3-4 dates (pits removed) (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla (optional)
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Place almonds and optional dates in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Add the sea salt (optional) to the water. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your almond creamer is ready!