Ditch the store bought stuff and indulge in your own, homemade Mocha Creamer made right in your Almond Cow!
- 1 cup cashews (soaking optional, if using soaked cashews, you only need to use about ½ cup dry cashews, soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 1½ tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Place cashews and cacao powder in filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Add the salt (optional) and maple syrup to the water. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your mocha creamer is ready!