- 1 cup cashews (soaking optional, if using soaked cashews, you only need to use about ½ cup dry cashews, soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 2 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp maca powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Place cashews, dates (or maple syrup), and maca powder in filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Add the salt (optional) and vanilla to the water. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your caramel creamer is ready!