- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup whole grain oats
- 2-3 chopped, pitted dates or 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp clove
- Place pecans, whole grain oats, and dates (or maple syrup) in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove contents of the filter basket, and replace with carrots, orange zest, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, vanilla powder, and clove. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow.
- Keep the same liquid in the collector cup. Secure top to the base and press the cow start button.
- It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your carrot cake creamer is ready!