We've taken the classic summer treat and turned it into a S'mores Creamer! A fun addition to your morning cup of coffee.
- ½ cup Cashews (unsoaked)
- ½ cup Pecans (unsoaked)
- ½ cup Graham crackers (crushed)
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Place cashews and pecans in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!
- Remove contents of the filter basket, and replace with crushed graham crackers, chocolate chips, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow.
- Keep the same liquid in the collector cup. Secure top to the base and press the cow start button.
- It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your s'mores creamer is ready!