Only 4 simple ingredients are needed to create this fun and delicious Birthday Cake Creamer. Made in moments with your Almond Cow!
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts
- 4 tbsp Powdered sugar (or 2 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sugar)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dye-free sprinkles, optional
- Place macadamia nuts, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your birthday cake creamer is ready! Top with optional dye-free sprinkles after foaming.