- 500 ml gin
- 5 lemons (cut in quarters and remove the pith)
- 8 oz honey*
- garnish with bee pollen and a lemon twist.*
- Fill the collector cup to the 500ml line with your favorite gin. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base.
- Add 5 lemons (cut in quarters and remove the pith) and 8 oz of honey to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Secure Almond Cow top to the base. Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your beverage is ready! Pour into a chilled coupe glass.
Note: *To make this recipe vegan, omit the bee pollen and use maple syrup instead of honey.