'Tis the season for holiday inspired drinks like this Pecan Pie Latte! Grab a blanket, cozy up on the couch and enjoy this easy to make, refined sugar-free, seasonal latte without venturing into the cold to get it.
Recipe and photo by @veggiekins
- 1 cup Pecan cashew milk (½ cup cashews, ½ cup pecans blended in the Almond Cow)
- 1 Shot of coffee, or strong tea
- 1 tbsp Pecan butter
- 1-2 Medjool dates (pitted)
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon or stew 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of salt
- Heat all of your ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Using either a milk frother, or a high speed blender, mix until all ingredients are well incorporated and the latte is smooth. Enjoy!