This extra festive Cranberry Latte is a stunning dairy-free addition to any holiday party. With just a few ingredients, this holiday drink is bursting with flavor, color, antioxidants and vitamin C!
Recipe and Photo by @delight.fuel
- 10oz Homemade almond milk (made with the Almond Cow)
- ½ cup Fresh cranberries
- 2 Medjool dates (pitted and softened)
- ½ cup Filtered water
- ½ Squeezed lemon
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl pour hot water over medjool dates and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- While dates are soaking, heat cranberries with lemon juice, water and vanilla extract in a small pan over low heat.
- Once dates are soft enough, squeeze out any excess liquid and add to the cranberries. Stir well and simmer over low heat for about 5-10 minutes until cranberries have softened.
- Add cranberry date mixture into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. Add more water if consistency is too thick.
- Store cranberry syrup in fridge for up to 4 days.
- For the Cranberry Latte add two tablespoons of cranberry syrup into a glass. Heat up the almond milk and pour over cranberry syrup.
Mix well and enjoy!