- 10oz almond milk
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 dates (pits removed and softened)
- ½ cup filtered water
- ½ squeezed lemon
- optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl pour hot water over medjool dates and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- While dates are soaking, heat cranberries with lemon juice, water and vanilla extract in a small pan over low heat.
- Once dates are soft enough, squeeze out any excess liquid and add to the cranberries. Stir well and simmer over low heat for about 5-10 minutes until cranberries have softened.
- Add cranberry date mixture into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. Add more water if consistency is too thick.
- Store cranberry syrup in fridge for up to 4 days.
- For the Cranberry Latte add two tablespoons of cranberry syrup into a glass. Heat up the almond milk and pour over cranberry syrup.
Mix well and enjoy!