If you haven’t already heard, Agua de Jamaica (otherwise known as Hibiscus water or tea) is an infusion of dried hibiscus flowers- popular in Mexico and other parts of central America. It’s deliciously sweet and loaded with Vitamin C!
Servings: Serves 4
Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 1 cup Dried hibiscus flowers
- Hot water to the minimum line
- 4 tbsp Maple syrup
- Place dried hibiscus flowers in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with hot water, add maple syrup. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your Agua de Jamaica is ready! Cool down to serve, and enjoy!