This is made with nutritious ingredients, rather than refined sugar and empty calories. Plus, it’s cashew creamy and citrusy sweet!
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 2-4 Medjool dates (pitted), depending on sweetness preference
- 2 cups Orange juice
- 1 cup Water
- Ice to float the liquid to the minimum line
- Place cashews, vanilla powder, and dates in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add orange juice, water, and ice to the base of your Almond Cow. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!