Beat the heat this summer with a big glass of Cucumber Lemonade! Light, refreshing, and delicious- it won’t disappoint.
Servings: Serves 3-4
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Cucumbers, finely diced
- 1 cup Lemons, peeled and sliced into quarters
- Water, to the maximum line
- ¼ cup Agave
- Place cucumbers and lemons in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MAX line (6 cups) with water, and add agave. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your cucumber lemonade is ready!