Perfectly fluffy, luscious cake topped with a delicate rose water infused icing. A beautiful sweet treat for any occasion!
Servings: Makes 6 large cupcakes
Time: 30 minutes active time, approx. 20 minutes baking time
- 2 cans Coconut cream, chilled at least 24 hours (we used Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream)*
- ¼ cup Powdered monkfruit
- 1-2 tsp Pitaya powder
- 3 tbsp Rose water
- 2 cups Oat flour
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- ¾ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Cashew milk
- Cashew pulp from 1 batch of cashew milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Coconut oil, melted**
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 2-3 tbsp Rose water, depending on preference
*You want the texture of the cream to be like slightly softened butter before whipping.
**The coconut oil must be melted, or it won’t work properly.
1. For the frosting, add coconut cream, powdered monkfruit, and pitaya powder to a mixing bowl, and whip with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
2. Add rose water, and fold until incorporated.
3. Transfer frosting to the fridge until you’re ready to frost!Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add oat flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to a mixing bowl, and whisk together.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add cashew milk, cashew pulp, lemon juice, coconut oil, maple syrup, and rose water, and mix.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix.
5. Line a 6-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners, and pour batter evenly into the cupcake liners.
6. Transfer cupcake batter into the cupcake liners, and bake on 350F for 20 minutes, or until golden.
7. Allow to cool completely, and frost!