- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup CocoAlmond pulp (from CocoAlmond milk)
- ¼ - ½ cup agave, depending on sweetness preference
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- rose petals
- freeze dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 275 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press as much liquid as you can out of your leftover almond coconut pulp.
- Add oats, almond coconut pulp, agave, and coconut oil to a mixing bowl, and mix.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 1½ hours, mixing the granola every 30 minutes.
- Once it has finished baking, add rose petals and freeze dried raspberries. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!