- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 ¼ cup oat flour
- olive oil, as needed for sautéing
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ batch pumpkin seed pulp (from pumpkin seed milk)
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- Mix quinoa and oat flour, and set aside.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a pan with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add the quinoa and oat flour mixture, and the onion and garlic mixture to a large mixing bowl, along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal balls, and flatten to shape into patties.
- Cook on high heat in a pan with a little olive oil for about 4 minutes on each side, or until they’re golden brown on the outside and cooked through.