Perfectly golden brown, crispy, and slightly sweetened this Pistachio Pulp Granola is a must try! Great on top of dairy-free yogurt, as a cereal or a quick snack!
Time: 5 minutes active time, 1 - 1 1/2 hours baking time
- 3 cups Oats
- 1 cup Pistachio pulp (this is all the pulp from 1 batch of Pistachio Milk)
- ¼ - ½ cup Agave, depending on sweetness preference
- ¼ cup Coconut oil (if avoiding oil, you can use almond butter)
- ¼ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup Pistachios
- ¼ cup Freeze-dried bananas
- Dye-free festive sprinkles, optional (we used Supernatural sprinkles)
- Preheat oven to 275F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press as much liquid as you can out of your leftover pistachio pulp.
- Add oats, pistachio pulp, agave, and coconut oil (or almond butter) to a mixing bowl, and mix.
- Bake in the oven for 1 - 1½ hours, depending on how wet your pulp is, mixing the granola every 30 minutes.
- Once it has finished baking, add pumpkin seeds, pistachios, freeze-dried bananas, and festive sprinkles (optional)! Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!