These super easy no bake Mocha Balls dipped in chocolate will satisfy any chocolate craving and make for the perfect sweet treat with your tea, coffee, or mid day snack! These balls are made with minimal ingredients, vegan and gluten-free!
Recipe by Alexandra @ballerina_bites
Servings: 24 balls
- In a food processor, process coconut flakes until a paste.
- Add coconut sugar, cacao powder, coffee, vanilla, salt and blend until combined.
- Add almond milk pulp from your Almond Cow and process until a ball is formed.
- Roll dough into ½ tbsp balls and allow balls to firm in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once melted, coat balls in chocolate and place on a lined tray. Repeat process until all mocha balls are covered in chocolate.
- Allow balls to set in the fridge for 20 minutes before enjoying.