- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond pulp
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Create almond milk in the Almond Cow machine
2. Remove almond pulp from the filter basket. Squeeze the almond pulp with a paper towel to remove any excess liquid.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Combine the rolled oats, almond pulp, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Mix together. Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together until evenly coated.
5. Transfer granola to the lined baking tray. Spread granola in a thin, even layer. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
6. Serve granola with almond milk and fresh fruit.