The Almond Pulp Superfood Granola is packed with healthy, delicious ingredients. Perfect for breakfast with your favorite toppings!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- ½ cup coconut shreds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make almond milk in your Almond Cow machine.
- Remove any excess liquid from the almond pulp and then remove from the filter basket.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the rolled oats, almond pulp, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Mix together.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together until evenly coated.
- Transfer granola to the lined baking tray. Spread granola in a thin, even layer. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Serve granola with almond milk and fresh fruit.