This simple and delicious tart is sure to become a family favorite this summer. Gluten-free crust featuring leftover almond pulp, filled with a creamy, dairy-free filling and topped with beautiful, fresh berries.
Yields: 9 inch tart, 8-10 slices
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Additional time: 2 hours
- 1 cup Gluten-free oats
- ½ cup Almond pulp
- ½ cup Almonds
- 5 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 ½ cans Full fat coconut cream
- 4 tbsp Coconut butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Agar agar powder
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-inch tart pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- For the crust add oats and almonds into a food processor. Pulse until combined, add almond pulp, maple syrup and coconut oil. Process into a moist mixture.
- Firmly press dough into the tart and press up on the sides as well. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until crust appears golden brown.
- Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then transfer onto a cooling rack.
- For the coconut filling heat coconut milk, coconut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup in a small pot over low-medium heat until combined.
- Turn heat to medium-high until it starts to boil. Add in agar and whisk continuously until the powder has dissolved.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to cool down, then pour coconut mixture into the tart. Transfer into the fridge and let set for about 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh berries and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.