Looking to switch things up from almond milk? Give walnut milk a try with this recipe! Walnuts have many health benefits, from improving cardiovascular health and metabolism, to their anti-cancer properties, walnuts are naturally anti-inflammatory and make a delicious homemade dairy-free milk.
- 1 cup Walnuts (soaked for 4 hours)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3-5 Pitted dates, for sweetness
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Place walnuts, dates, and vanilla in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add sea salt (optional) to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!