- ⅔ cup flax meal (brown or golden flax meal work well. Golden flax produces a milder flavor.)
- 2 tbsp date syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp flaxseed oil (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete!
- When finished remove top and let milk set for 10 minutes, a gelled portion will separate to the top of the milk.
- After 10 minutes scoop off gel portion and the milk is ready to enjoy.