- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup whole grain oats
- 2-3 dates (pits removed)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp clove
- Place pecans, whole grain oats, and dates in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove contents of the filter basket, and replace with carrots, orange zest, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, vanilla powder, and clove. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow.
- Keep the same liquid in the base. Secure top to the base and press the cow start button.
- It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your carrot cake milk is ready!