- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup organic cane sugar or sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup cashew creamer
- 2 tsp vanilla extract*
- ¾ tsp blue butterfly pea powder
- pinch of salt
- Make cashew creamer.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into silicone ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Blend cubes into ice cream and pour into an airtight container and put back in freezer to set for about 1 hour.
- Scoop, serve, and enjoy!
You can trade the vanilla extract for bubblegum extract to change the flavor!