- 1 cup almonds (if using soaked almonds, you only need to use about ½ cup soaked in water for at least 4 hours or overnight)
- 1 cup peaches (fresh, canned, or frozen will work)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional for depth of flavor)
- liquid sweetener of choice
- Place almonds and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other water is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove almond pulp from the filter basket, and add peaches and optional dash of cinnamon.
- Keep the same liquid in the collector cup.
- Press the cow start button and run the machine again until the light turns solid green.
- Taste the creamer and sweeten to your liking. This will vary depending on preference and the natural sweetness of your fruit. Enjoy!