The holiday season is approaching and we’re ready for those cozy campfire nights and bottomless hot chocolate. Especially when it’s a S’mores Hot Chocolate made at the touch of a button in your Almond Cow!
Servings: Serves 3
Time: Less than 5 minutes
- ½ cup Cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6 cups Almond milk, warm or hot
- ¼ cup Melted chocolate
- ¼ cup Maple syrup (may vary depending on sugar content of chocolate)
- Marshmallows for serving
- Crushed graham crackers for serving
- Place cacao powder and salt in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add almond milk, melted chocolate, and maple syrup to the base of your Almond Cow. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- For serving, cut a marshmallow in half and rub it around the top of your mugs so the graham crackers will stick. Dip the mugs in graham cracker crumbs until well-lined. Pour hot chocolate in the mugs, and add marshmallows to the top. Toast with a hand-kitchen torch, and enjoy!