Craving a chai latte, but only with the ingredients you actually want to drink? We've got you covered. Create a batch of delicious Cashew Milk Chai Latte's in the Almond Cow.
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground ginger
- ¼ tsp Cardamom
- ¼ tsp Allspice
- Pinch black pepper
- Hot chai tea to the MIN line (5 cups)
- Brew 5 cups of hot chai tea to taste.
- Place cashews, medjool dates, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, allspice, and black pepper in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with hot chai tea.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your chai latte is ready!