Skip to content
- ¾ cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- ¼ cup unsalted almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup jam
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make almond milk. Remove Almond Cow top from filter basket. Press almond milk pulp with a towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl. Mix ingredients together until a dough forms.
- Scoop dough into 10 balls and place onto the baking sheet. Shape each ball into an easter egg. Press your thumb into the center of each cookie. Spoon 1-2 teaspoons of jam into the center.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or golden brown. Allow cookies to cool before devouring. Keep refrigerated.