Enjoy a glass of this flavorful, refreshing Cold Brew Chai Milk. Your favorite loose leaf chai tea combined with milk-making ingredients (we used almonds) creates a delightful milk right in your Almond Cow!
- 1 cup loose leaf chai tea
- 1 cup almonds (or milk-making ingredients of choice)
- Place loose leaf chai tea into the filter basket. Attach filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water. Add 3 cups of ice.
- Attach the top and let sit for 12 hours. DO NOT RUN MACHINE!
- Once chai tea is ready, remove Almond Cow top and twist open filter basket. Empty and rinse filter basket.
- Keep the chai tea in the base. Place 1 cup of almonds (or milk-making ingredients of choice) in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your cold brew chai milk is ready!