Are you a fan of chocolate milk? What about strawberry milk? What if we told you it was possible to combine both of these incredible milks into one delicious milk? We like to call it: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milk! Perfect for Valentine’s Day… and every other day of the year.
Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 2-4 tbsp Agave, depending on preference
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- Place cashews and agave in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add a pinch of salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is done
- Remove cashew pulp from the filter basket, and add strawberries and cocoa powder.
- Keep the same liquid in the base.
- Press the cow start button and run the machine again until the light turns solid green. Your Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milk is now ready to enjoy!