- 2-4 tbsp agave, depending on preference
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- Place cashews and agave in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water.
- Add a pinch of salt to the water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove cashew pulp from the filter basket, and add strawberries and cocoa powder.
- Keep the same liquid in the base.
- Press the cow start button and run the machine again until the light turns solid green. Your chocolate covered strawberry milk is now ready to enjoy!